[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Exporting bib records--quick question

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Fri Dec 14 10:25:35 EST 2012

Quoting Tony Bandy <tonyb at ohionet.org>:

> Hi all,
>
> If I may just ask for some thoughts on this process, I would appreciate it!
>
> We're in the process of exporting our records to Backstage for cleanup and

Stop right there.

Have you seen this:
http://git.mvlcstaff.org/?p=jason/backstage.git;a=summary ?

It is explicitly written to do what needs to be done to export bib
records for Backstage. It will also import the results for you when
properly configured.

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services