[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inventory module

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Sat Dec 15 11:36:53 EST 2012

Hello,

SCLENDS has developed some workflows and very rough specs for inventory functionality.  We've passed it around to a few other entities in the community and although its not quite ready for prime time we've had positive interest in making it the blueprint of an Evergreen inventory component.  We started with taking some extremely experienced inventory staff and having them design their dream system and I worked at keeping it married to existing Evergreen infrastructure to keep it realistic.

After the New Years I'm going to put some more effort into finding partners for the work and funding.  We still need more input and eyes on it of course before we're at the funding stage but but I think there is interest.  I'll certainly include you if you like.

Sent from my iPhone