[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Inventory module

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Fri Dec 14 16:08:52 EST 2012

I seem to recall this coming up before, and I seem to recall handing
out information I had come up with, but I don't recall anyone actually
doing anything about it.

I have some basic thoughts on how to accomplish some pieces with
minimal issues, and the rest that I am aware of could then be easily
accomplished with reports. But I haven't had time (or pressing need)
to develop any of it.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium