[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] JSPAC removal blockers, what and which are they?

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Dec 19 21:51:09 EST 2012

Mike -

This is something I'll talk with the web team about.  It might be nice to
find an easy way for the  devs to put something out to the community in an
easily digestible form for feedback.

We've talked about a feature percolator, enhancement tracker and other
related things and this is another variation on the theme.

Unfortunately, I can't take anything on for this particular issue but will
use it as fodder for our demo site at drupal.evergreen-ils.org.

Lori