[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] JSPAC removal blockers, what and which are they?

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Thu Dec 20 11:39:40 EST 2012

Hi Yamil,

I don't see any reason to limit voting.  I think this poll is meant to be a "finger on the pulse" type measure rather than anything officially binding.  One of my GPLS colleagues and I have already voted and she and I probably don't even have the same perspective on the ranking, for instance.  I think as broad a net as possible will indicate people's overall preferences.

Just my two cents!

Chris