[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] JSPAC removal blockers, what and which are they?

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Thu Dec 20 14:13:24 EST 2012

So long as no one tries to rig the vote I don't think there is a big
danger.  If multiple staff in a consortium are involved in the community,
are aware of it and respond I think that is right.

Now, if I were to say broadcast the form around SCLENDS and get everyone to
respond to it to never watches the mailing lists and has no idea what the
PACs are that's wrong.  I swear to not do that by the way despite living
formative years in Miami Dade where there is a long tradition of the dead
voting.

--
Rogan Hamby

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me."
-- C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>