[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] JSPAC removal blockers, what and which are they?

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Wed Dec 26 17:46:52 EST 2012

On 2012-12-20, at 19:14 , "Peters, Michael" <MRPeters at library.IN.gov> wrote:

> Just 11 responses so far today, so I don’t think anyone will flood the vote ;)
>
> I will be out all next week but will try and find a time to save off the spreadsheet and send it to the list.

I wasn't able to respond right away, but I did today. I also forwarded the link to our libraries to get their perspective. I know that many people are on vacation this week, so not sure how many additional responses that will get, but I wanted to at least invite their perspective as well.

Thank you for putting this survey together! It seems like a productive approach.

Aleksey Lazar
PALS
IS Developer and Intergrator
507-389-2907