[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hello there :)

Daniel Haworth daniel.haworth at molallariv.k12.or.us
Wed Feb 1 13:47:45 EST 2012

Yeah, I looked at Koha too and sent them an email. Evergreen seems to have more support , which I like.
Koha seems like it’d work great for our smaller schools of ~300 students, but our larger middle and high schools of ~800 students it might not work so well with, at least from what I’ve been reading around the ‘net.
I figure if everything can work on the same system, it’d be best.