[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hello there :)

Buzzy Nielsen buzzy at hoodriverlibrary.org
Wed Feb 1 13:55:35 EST 2012

Hi Daniel,

There's a large library system covering most of Eastern Oregon (about 75
libraries, amounting to a service population of about 250,000 people)
called the Sage Library System ( http://catalog.sage.eou.edu/). Sage
uses Evergreen. There are several schools within Sage, including Hood
River Valley High School here in Hood River County. I'm happy to connect
you with someone at one of the schools in Sage.

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

Library Director
Hood River County Library District