[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** Re: bookings module - media bookings

Sharon Herbert (Project Sitka) sherbert at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Wed Feb 1 22:05:24 EST 2012

Hi Lebbeous,

I'll echo Tara's thanks for the quick bug resolution!

As it happens, a few of the Sitka sites have already conferred with
Cynthia Williamson at Mohawk College to develop a Booking feature
request list, which ESI has quoted on. If anyone is interested in
pooling funds toward development of any of the following high priority
Booking features, or if you would like more information about our
extended (lower-priority) feature list, I would love to hear from you!

Booking priority features for development:

-Edit an existing reservation (booked, captured, out)
-Ability to view a calendar or list of dates not available/already
booked when creating a new reservation
-Ability to add a note field to a new reservation (and display note field
in all table displays throughout Booking including pull list).
-Ability to cut and paste barcode from the ?Create Reservations?
screen
-Ability for the keyboard ?Enter? key to activate the Next button when
creating a new reservation.
-Search by resource barcode and display all reservations for a given $8,250.00
-Add options Capture, Pickup, Return, Create New and Cancel from
this mode
-Ability to customize the print out of the pull list including order,
width, and selection of columns. Column picker would be useful.

Cheers,
Sharon
--
Sharon Herbert