[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hello and a question....

Justin Hopkins justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed Feb 8 14:34:48 EST 2012

I've got a Mac client for that version. You can download it from my Dropbox if you like:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1318790/Evergreen%202.1.app.zip

I should probably post it somewhere else, but for the time being this should get you started.

Regards,
Justin Hopkins
IT & Web Services Coordinator
573-808-2309