[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hello and a question....

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Wed Feb 8 14:11:41 EST 2012

Dear all,

I've been lurking on the list for a while, but wanted to introduce myself
and ask a question.  We're a library service organization here in Ohio and
very recently have started an Evergreen consortium.  We're working with
Equinox to migrate the libraries over and so far its been pretty neat.  My
question concerns the Mac client build and install.  Please pardon any
duplications, but I'm trying to put together a staff client for 2.1.0.

I've "borrowed" the install directories from a Windows machine and
installed the latest XULRunner, but so far nothing seems to work.  Any
leads you can share will be super, otherwise I'm going to have to dredge up
a Windows machine somewhere....

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tony Bandy

Tony Bandy