[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Edit Due Date

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Wed Feb 8 18:28:18 EST 2012

I would think that at least one additional check would be desired in
that case:

If editing the due date to an *earlier* date I don't think that the
renewal count should be affected.

It may also be desirable to have a prompt "count as renewal?" or
similar, so that adjusting mistakes in due date doesn't always eat up
renewals.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium