[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Edit Due Date

Buzzy Nielsen buzzy at hoodriverlibrary.org
Wed Feb 8 18:50:21 EST 2012

I agree with Thomas's point on this. We have many times when people ask
for a bit more time right after checking out, and other times when we
might be, say, renewing an item for someone who's on vacation where we
use the edit due date function. It would be nice if it wasn't an
all-or-nothing setting.

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

Library Director