[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Importing records from Listen Alaska into EverGreen and the OPAC

bfeifarek at q.com bfeifarek at q.com
Mon Feb 13 13:34:26 EST 2012

Hi Reba,

I believe you are referring to electronic resources rather than physical copies? There is relevant information in the wiki in the section "Making electronic resources visible in the catalogue" and an example using the Project Gutenberg recordings. The solution required involves queries directly against the database, but they are fairly simple queries.

Brian