[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hello <openils> World!

Jonathon Scott jonathon.scott at lyrasis.org
Mon Feb 13 16:41:12 EST 2012

Hello <openils> World -

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the Evergreen community.  My name is Jon Scott and I am currently employed as an app.dev.support fellow for Lyrasis.  Of great interest to us is facilitating and extending message interoperability between any ILS and evergreen.   Anyone on this list currently interested in NCIP,  test driven design and data munging, I would be very interested in starting other threads ...

Jonathon Scott (j_scott)
LYRASIS
jonathon.scott at lyrasis.org<mailto:jonathon.scott at lyrasis.org>
404.892.0943 x2925