[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Customizing Catalog Page

Ann Blair ablair at ci.crowley.tx.us
Thu Feb 23 21:32:59 EST 2012

Hello, my name is Ann Blair and I work for the Crowley Library. Has anyone customized their catalog search page?  We are wanting to insert a search box (html) that will allow our patrons to search on WorldCat.  We want this on the actual catalog search page and not the OPAC.  I can find plenty of information on adding the links to the OPAC but we want our patrons to search our catalog first.

Thank you for any help you can send my way.
Ann Blair
Crowley Public Library