[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Customizing Catalog Page

Janet Royer janetr at ci.burlington.wa.us
Fri Feb 24 15:03:00 EST 2012

Hi Ann,

This is of interest to me because we have been trying to make WorldCat
search our catalog and have been unable to make it work.  I know that
you are looking at it from the other direction but am just curious if
you've been able to make it work from the WorldCat side?

Thank you!

Janet Royer

SysAdmin/Circ Supervisor

Burlington Public Library