[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How to translate facet labels in Evergreen 2.1.1?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Jan 5 01:09:58 EST 2012

On Mon, Dec 05, 2011 at 07:33:37PM +0100, Linda Jansova wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Thanks a lot for your explanation! We are well aware of the fact
> that the strings don't really travel from one place to the other on
> their own - on the other hand, we do appreciate the possibility to
> use Launchpad for translations (it used to be far more difficult to
> cooperate on translations with downloaded files). Anyway, we look
> forward to the next version with our Czech strings included :-)!

Well, with bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/912136 I've
pointed at a branch that both contains the updated translations (for all
locales) as well as automates one piece of the puzzle: copying the
updated translations from the Launchpad translation export bzr branch
into the appropriate Evergreen locations. It also contains some general
cleanup.

With any luck, someone will merge those changes into master, as well as
backport the updated translations into rel_2_1 so that the new
translations will be available in Evergreen 2.1.2.