[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How do other systems handle print notices?

Jonathan Field jonathan.field at ptfs-europe.com
Thu Jan 12 12:12:20 EST 2012

Hi Aaron,

I've spent some time looking at this. I used the ESI scripts as a
excellent starting point. We used generate_circ_notices.pl and then
adapted the xsl so that it split the files up by org unit and also added
some conditionals to allow different notice text for adults and juniors.
Also managed to make it send different notices at different periods for
different consortia members. It's a lot of xsl but is almost doing the
job and produces PDF output.

Next step is printed hold notifications. Anyone done anything with them
as I can't see a way of doing it right now?

Thanks
Jonathan

--

Jonathan Field