[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reshelving 2.2Alpha1

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Wed Jan 25 09:19:56 EST 2012

Hi Sue,

Not sure about the cause of the error you're seeing quite yet, but I
noticed that the SQL function specified as part of the error looks out
of date.  The reshelving interval in 2.x was not picking up the proper
values from the library settings, so with help, I managed to write a fix
to that SQL function to get it working better.  See:
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=commit;h=c1202c1492a210ea51610a164d938faef4a4d28c

Normally, what I would expect to see is that one would run the
"reshelving_complete.srfsh" script at various intervals using cron, and
then assign in the staff client a unique (or shared) library setting for
"Change reshelving status interval".  On our system, we chose a value
like "1 hour".   That way we don't have to specify the interval as part
of the command actions.

Even before we made that previously mentioned change to our production
systems, the cron job was working fine, so I'm unsure why you've
experienced the error you've noted...

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum