[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC start page

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Wed Jan 25 11:06:33 EST 2012

Rob
I got it to search just the "Local Library System" in your catalog by
changing the following hidden form input (you don't need to edit the url).

from
         <input type="hidden" id="l" name="l" value="2" />
         <input type="hidden" id="l" name="l" value="102" />

Cheers

--

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, PALS