[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Help on Circ. Matrix Weights if you can....

Tony Bandy tonyb at ohionet.org
Tue Jul 3 12:00:19 EDT 2012

Hi all,

Working with one of our libraries on getting things to circulate properly,
and I'm needing some background information on the Circ. Matrix Weights
table--can you help?

Specifically, my weights table has three lines:

Org_Unit_First
Item_Owner_First
All_Equal

Since all of these lines assign different numerical values to each of the
categories, how or when is each applied?  That is, which line of the 4
above is applied when configuring the weights on a checkout?

All the documentation I can find talks generically about the weights but
does not specifically say when or how each line is applied.

Any ideas you can help with will be most appreciated.....

Thanks,

Tony

Tony Bandy
tonyb at ohionet.org