[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] error compiling evergrren

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Thu Jul 5 14:19:48 EDT 2012

Patrick,

You don't say what Linux distribution you are using nor what version
of that distro. That would be useful information to have.

Off the top of my head, it sounds like you need to install
postrgresql-devel package for your system. Or update your system to
point to where it was installed.

HtH

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services