[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Relais & Evergreen

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri Jul 6 09:15:42 EDT 2012

Andrea,

So they need an export of your holdings in MARCXML?  That can be done with the marc_export command line tool that's included in Evergreen.  Here's a link to the script in Evergreen 2.0.5 - note the "help" section for usage instructions:

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=Evergreen.git;a=blob;f=Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/marc_export;h=6360b1cda8c547301b4b32ae98ad3669aa1d9b2c;hb=tags/rel_2_0_5

The script can export bibs and optional holdings in a variety of common file formats.

I don't know if there have been improvements to this script since this version, but I can say that the version included in stock 2.1.1 works well.

Hope that helps!

Chris