[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Relais & Evergreen

Andrea Buntz Neiman aneiman at kent.lib.md.us
Fri Jul 6 08:54:14 EDT 2012

Hi listers,

Maryland is in the process of moving our statewide ILL services to
Relais.  My Relais contact told me that there were other Evergreen
libraries on Relais and had promised to put me in touch with them but
this has yet to happen.

So, if anyone in the community has experience with using Relais with
Evergreen, and specifically in working out the daily XML export into
their system and other technical aspects, please get in touch with me so
I can move forward with this!  We are currently on EG 2.0.5, but will be
going to 2.2.x in the near future.

....and let the record reflect that I fought mightily for Fulfillment,
to no avail .... @#$!!

:)  Thanks,
A.

--