[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hold Expires from Shelf Soon Action Trigger

Melissa Lefebvre mlefebvre at biblio.org
Fri Jul 13 13:28:50 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

We are running 2.2, and our "Hold Expires from Shelf Soon" action trigger
isn't sending out the email.  Is anyone currently using this trigger and
having emails sent to their patrons?

Here's what we have done thus far:

We set up the "Default hold shelf expire interval" in Library Settings to be
on the consortium level.  This setting is working correctly across the
board.

We copied the "Hold Expires from Shelf Soon" action trigger and assigned it
to the library accordingly.

It was noticed that our copy of the original action trigger was missing the
event_parameter of "check_email_notify" but after added still no email was
sent.

All of our other email notices are going out, so we aren't sure what we are
missing.

Thanks,

Melissa

Melissa Lefebvre