[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hold Expires from Shelf Soon Action Trigger

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Fri Jul 13 14:09:58 EDT 2012

I poked Ben about this on IRC (mainly because I suspected it wouldn't
work for us if we wanted to turn it on) and we determined it is likely
a missing or outdated action_trigger_filters.json in the conf directory.

By default A/T only touches checkout.due, the json file there adds
some hold request entries as well.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium