[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] A New Sprout!

Justin Hopkins justin at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Jul 23 12:55:01 EDT 2012

We're very happy to announce the newest (as of this weekend) Evergreen library: Grundy County Jewett Norris Library in Trenton Missouri! You can see their catalog at http://grundy.missourievergreen.org.

Also of note is that Poplar Bluff Public Library, which has been running Evergreen for a year or so, was also migrated to from their standalone server to the Missouri Evergreen system along with Grundy County. This is the first step in a project to migrate 13 libraries over the course of the next year and even more beyond that so keep an eye on http://missourievergreen.org and watch it grow!

I think it's really cool to be a part of such an awesome project as Evergreen is. These two libraries are in pretty much the opposite corners of the state and yet through Evergreen their patrons have seamless access to the full collections of both libraries. It's truly amazing what great people with a shared vision can accomplish!

Thanks to everyone in the Evergreen community for all the hard work, support, and encouragement!

Regards,
Justin Hopkins
IT & Web Services Coordinator
573-808-2309