[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] conversion of overdue items to lost -- very basic

Kearns, Sheila Sheila.Kearns at state.vt.us
Tue Jul 31 14:37:39 EDT 2012

--Dan,
Thanks so much for the detail about how a validator might be set up to check for circ modifiers. It is probably not something that is a high enough priority for the libraries in my group to pursue any further so I think your current recollection of setting up Action Triggers is more than sufficient to answer the question.
All the best,
Sheila
Sheila M. Kearns
Vermont Dept. of Libraries