[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Magnetic Card Readers

Aaron Zsembery azsembery at pls-net.org
Mon Jul 30 10:03:07 EDT 2012

This may or may not be helpful, but a few years back I worked for a hotel which changed reservation systems and they had me experiment with their  magcard readers to see if I could make them work with the new system.
If there was a way to setup a custom form to match how the cardreader is "typing" the card information, you could probably make a card reader work.

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21