[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Recommendations for PC reservation & print management software needed

rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Fri Jun 1 15:48:17 EDT 2012

Within SCLENDS I would say that Envisionware's PC Reservation and LPT1
are the most heavily used and their users seem happy with it.  After
that Pharos is probably the #2 in terms of adoption and it's users
within my consortium are happy with it as well.  After that it's
single location products and various levels of satisfaction.

Quoting Elizabeth Longwell <blongwel at eou.edu>:

> Evergreen libraries,
>
> One of our district libraries is looking at PC reservation/time
> management/print management software solutions. They have polled our local
> consortia but would like to find out what other Evergreen libraries are
> using and/or recommending. We are currently on Evergreen 2.1, soon to
> upgrade to 2.2.
>
> Thanks for any advice you could give,
>
> Beth Longwell
> Systems Manager
> Sage Library System of Oregon

Rogan Hamby
Manager Rock Hill Library & Reference Services
York County Library System

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's
too dark
to read." - Groucho Marx