[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Recommendations for PC reservation & print management software needed

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Fri Jun 1 16:00:28 EDT 2012

We use the Envisionware Suite - (PCReservation/LptOne) and have not had any
problems with it.  We do use the AAM (Authenticating and Accounting Module)
to allow us to set the number of uses in our County Library System, not just
per library.  You can also use the AAM to have deposit accounts for
printing.

Lynn Floyd
 <mailto:lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org> lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Anderson County Library