[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Editing/deleting org units

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Tue Jun 5 09:59:58 EDT 2012

Is there any special reason why the org units are not modifiable through the staff client?

Also, is it the current recommendation to keep the consortium as the top org unit, even for one-library organizations?

Thank you.

Alexey Lazar
PALS
Information System Developer and Integrator
507-389-2907
http://www.mnpals.org/