[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Importing Serials Records

Lazar, Alexey Vladimirovich alexey.lazar at mnsu.edu
Mon Jun 11 17:46:38 EDT 2012

Hello, Ryan.

I am not familiar with that extension, but extensions are not always the best way to figure out the type of file you are dealing with.  Do you know if this is a text or a binary file?  If you open it in a simple text editor, can you read the data?

On Jun 11, 2012, at 14:31 , Ryan Allred wrote:

> I received an exported record of serials to import into Evergreen and I’m having some issues. It is a .exout file, which I had never heard of until now. When I try to import the records, it does not progress past 0%, and it does not appear in the queue. Has anyone else heard of exout, is that the normal extension for this? Or am I just doing something else wrong?

Alexey Lazar
PALS
Information System Developer and Integrator
507-389-2907
http://www.mnpals.org/