[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] End of fiscal year fund propagation question

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Mon Jun 11 16:48:47 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm preparing instructions for our libraries on the end of the year fund
propagation process, and I wanted to verify something about the funding
source. It's my understanding that you do not create a new funding source
for the new fiscal year, but continue to use the established source year
after year, adding new credits each fiscal year and allocating from the
source to the new year's funds. Is this correct?

Thank you,

Mary