[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] End of fiscal year fund propagation question

Sally Fortin sfortin at esilibrary.com
Tue Jun 12 11:16:07 EDT 2012

Hi Mary,

You are correct.  You could, if you wanted to, configure funding sources each year, such as "Federal Funding 2011", "Federal Funding 2012",etc..., but that is not required. As you say, you could have a "Federal Funding" source and simply apply credits each year to the funding source.  You could then apply the added monies to funds each year.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Sally

--