[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 2.3 alpha around the corner

Janet Schrader jschrader at cwmars.org
Fri Jun 15 00:04:46 EDT 2012

I believe that CW/MARS libraries would like:

1.) Public notes display. This was a feature we lost when we migrated to EG.

2.) Bib records with no items display in PAC.

3.) Cross-references are another feature we'd like to see in PAC.

4.) Ability to scope 590 and 690 fields for local notes and subject headings using subfield '9' as the 856 fields do.

Janet

Janet Schrader

Bibliographic Services Supervisor

C/W MARS Inc.