[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Movable tabs in staff client?

Buzzy Nielsen buzzy at hoodriverlibrary.org
Sat Jun 16 16:15:12 EDT 2012

Hello,

I was wondering if it's in the works (or already exists) to allow tabs
in the staff client be movable drag-and-drop style, similar to what you
can do in Firefox or Chrome. I looked around on Launchpad and elsewhere
to see if this is being considered but didn't find anything. Or, is
there a way to do this already?

Obviously, this would not be a terribly high-priority development. But
it seems like it would be a nice feature to add.

Cheers!
Buzzy Nielsen

Library Director
Hood River County Library District