[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] odd holds issue

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jun 28 15:35:09 EDT 2012

We have had it happen in PINES. I’m not certain of the particulars since
circ is not my forte, but I believe it happens both ways Thomas describes.

Elaine

J. Elaine Hardy
PINES Bibliographic Projects and Metadata Manager
Georgia Public Library Service,
A Unit of the University System of Georgia
1800 Century Place, Suite 150
Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304
404.235-7128
404.235-7201, fax