[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] What this message means?

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Wed Mar 7 09:24:59 EST 2012

I think I may have seen this issue before.  Are there two different
files named "application.ini" within your staff client installation
directory?  One at the top level, and another within a subdirectory
called "build" ?

If so, try running xulrunner with build/application.ini as the argument.

Hope this helps,

Lebbeous

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley