[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Holds on serials issuances

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Mon Mar 12 09:12:23 EDT 2012

On 03/08/2012 10:30 AM, Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley wrote:
>> 2. In the streams area, I was able to create a small routing list, but
>> got an error when I tried to receive an issuance with the routing box
>> checked. "TypeError: xulG.urls is undefined."
>
> That sounds like a bug, and if I can't readily reproduce it, I'll come
> back soon to ask you for more details on how it happened for you.

Hi again Mary,

I wasn't able to reproduce this in my development environment running
master, but can you tell me more about it?

Regarding the error message you quote, did you see it in a pop-up
dialog, in the Javascript console, or elsewhere?  If you saw it in the
Javascript console, was it the bottom-most error message at the time you
tried the receive operation?

Was a staff client tab opened for the routing list, but then the list
either didn't display at all or didn't print?  Or was there not even a
tab opened (this is what typically happens for routing list printing).

Thanks!
--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley