[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How to apply translation???

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Mar 15 22:56:52 EDT 2012

Hi there!

So I can see that you've made some edits on the Launchpad site for
Evergreen, specifically in the Korean language files
(https://translations.launchpad.net/evergreen/master/+lang/ko). From
what I know, that's the official way of getting a locale translation
applied to Evergreen's next version once it reaches a high enough level
of completion and a developer pulls in the related PO files.

That said, it sounds like you may have local changes that you're already
working with first? Which files have you been editing to make your
translation?

Let us know and maybe some others might have some more specific insights
for you on what to try next to get your translation applied to Evergreen.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator