[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bar Code Readers, ISBN, and Amazon

Joel Harbottle Joel.Harbottle at hotmail.com.au
Sun Mar 18 08:13:06 EDT 2012

Ted,

I use both Evergreen and Koha.

Koha does already retrieve book covers from Amazon by default out of the
box, all you need is an AWS Key for it to work, which is just easy to get
one via the Amazong AWS website.

Koha can also use book covers out of the box from services, such as:
* Google Books
* LibraryThing for Libraries
* Baker & Taylor
* Syndetic Solutions
* and many other book cover image providers...

I wish you the best in your venture to automate your Library.

Cheers,
Joel