[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] GSOC query

Sajan Kedia sajankedia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 22:26:51 EDT 2012

Hi

I want to contribute to project "create android client(s) for evergreen". I
am having 3 month summer vacation and i don't have any summer internship
and i love to do development and programming so i will devote my full time
to GSOC project. I just need a initial help about the project. Because here
two app are given to be build :

   - a library patron app - enable a user to search the catalogue, renew
   items, manage holds, change their address information
   - an inventory app - attach a USB barcode scanner to a tablet and scan
   the collection
   i need the proper format of app, what should like be.

   Waiting for your reply

   Thanks & Regrards
   Sajan Kedia