[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report : Retrieve last patron who circulated item

Aaron Zsembery azsembery at pls-net.org
Fri Mar 23 15:47:58 EDT 2012

Assuming that you have the rest setup (to find the items), add the circ transaction start date/time (Item>Circulations>Checkout Date/Time) as a Max aggregate filter to the list of filters and it should only return the info the the last checkout.

Aaron Z
Jr. Systems Administrator

Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rt. 21