[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Building Linux staff client for 2.1.0

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Fri Mar 23 17:28:23 EDT 2012

I believe 2.1 has my staff client build system changes in place. Thus
a quick "make linux-client" will build a client and make a tar.bz out
of it for copying to elsewhere.

Make updates-clients will do that, build updates for automatic
updates, and install things in places that the manual update
page(/updates/manualupdate.html via a web browser) can find them at.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium