[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Anyone using Syndetics enriched content on EG 2.x?

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Thu Mar 29 12:40:50 EDT 2012

Hi Yamil,

We're using Syndetics right now with 2.0, and have tested them lightly
as working with master (future 2.2).  The only concern I have is that
they could be a little better about the potential identifiers used
(right now it's just whichever is the first ISBN listed in the MARC),
but that's a whole other problem of concern.

Should be okay though; we weren't the first ones to use it.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator