[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Fwd: Acquisitions issues (Sitka)

Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley lebbeous at esilibrary.com
Tue May 1 11:53:57 EDT 2012

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for bringing this discussion to the mailing list.  Regarding the
items on your top ten list, I will offer my input on how development can
address these issues in the related LaunchPad bug for each one (or
create a new bug where there isn't already one for an issue) over the
next little while.

Of your two biggest issues, the slow response time is pretty self
explanatory, but as to the workflow, I would recommend that the
discussion continue right here on the mailing list about what exactly
must change about the workflow, to the extent that those changes are not
already covered in your top ten list.

My thanks to you, to Jennifer Pringle, Megan Maurer, Tara Robertson, and
to everyone else helping to communicate the needs of Acq folks in
general to the development community.

Lebbeous

--
Lebbeous Fogle-Weekley