[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Return of the Evergreen Newsletter

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed May 2 07:16:11 EDT 2012

YES!  Consider yourself an official member effective immediately.
Membership card is in the mail.  ;)

We need to get a meeting on the calendar soon to build on the momentum from
the conference.

Can we have a meeting (conf call) of the Web Team on Thursday, May 10th at
2pm EST?

Let me know who can make it and once confirmed I'll send out the conf call
info.  New Members invited!  Who can participate?

Lori